How will we make this delivery a reality for you?See what services we offer View our capabilities
Our deliverables carry the following identities:
- Rural state orientation
- Service centered focus
- Direct NIST/MEP support
- Affiliation with Oliver Berry, a certified Wyoming ISO professional
- Wyoming authorized provider of Tom Reilly Value-Added Sales Training
- Unique, effective, impact measurable Lean training and implementation
- The only licensed Eureka! organization in Wyoming
- One of the top six National Innovation Marketplace (NIM) states in the country!
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) integration
- Realignment and increased staffing agility using Deming principles
- A community of M-W professional representatives near your business
- Intimate involvement with the e2e Network organization and concepts
- Closer ties to all economic development organizations — one on one
- Enhanced partnerships with a variety of agencies
- Part of the University of Wyoming (UW) and a WBC partner
We still believe that we will be…
Manufacturing Success/Manufacturing Your Future One Business at a Time
And we still envision ourselves to be the premier catalyst for positive change and development in manufacturing and technology enterprises in the immediate Mountain West seen through the Customer’s eyes.
Please join us and become a part of the new age of manufacturing.
M-W provides support and solutions for manufacturing and engineering.
- Professional Engineering Services
- Technical Repairing
- Regulatory Concerns
If you'd like to know more about how we can help you with Engineering Solutions please contact the field engineer in your area.Contact your local field engineer