Jim is the retired CEO and President of Unicover Corporation of Cheyenne, Wyoming, an international creator, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of collectibles and custom packaging. Jim is a proven leader and executive with 40+ years of experience in general management, marketing, and manufacturing. He has more than 30 years of experience in international business, including both importing and exporting, and has negotiated agreements with governments and private businesses in over 30 countries. His marketing experience includes both business to business and business to consumer and involved direct mail, on page print, television and email marketing.
Jim’s general management experience includes strategic planning, budgeting and finance, legal matters, contract negotiation, marketing (product, promotion, pricing, packaging and strategy), manufacturing, distribution, and human resources.
- Director, Lamb Ranch Corporation
- Chairman, Wyoming Arts Council Board of Directors
- Chairman, College of Business Advisory Board, University of Wyoming
- President, Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra Board of Directors
- Director, Cheyenne Symphony Foundation
- Director, Cheyenne Rotary Club
- Director, University of Idaho Alumni Association
- Member, Wyoming Business Alliance
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering,
University of Idaho (1970)
- MBA, Harvard University (1972)
- Innovation Engineering Black Belt