Rick is a past business owner who views opportunities and decisions from the owner’s perspective. He and his wife were retail franchise owners in Oklahoma City, winning awards for National Marketer of the Year, National Customer Service Program of the Year and National Franchisee of the year for their 450 store franchise system. They sold their stores in 2001 to move back home to Wyoming.
Rick understand what it takes to grow a small or large business from new products and services to operating in a very effective, Lean environment. He partners with business leaders to identify and implement business systems that build on the talents of the people in the organizations. This includes being involved in turn-around situations, where he has been able to help the companies become healthy and profitable.
Rick has run the production departments for a national plastics company, where the team was able to grow the business 400% in 4.5 years. Rick was also the VP-Operations of a rapidly growing medical company that grew it’s profits 100% in 2 years.
Rick has worked at Eureka Ranch, a national business innovation organization, helping national companies to innovate and grow their organizations.
- Past business owner-franchise retail
- Business Growth Expert-New Products/New Services/Stronger Marketing/ Efficiencies
- Has led innovation projects with small and large companies
- Systems Thinker- The organization as a complete system
- Business Turn Around Professional
- Background as CEO/COO/CFO
- Experienced at leading new product introductions
- B.S. Accounting, University of Wyoming (1978)
- Innovation Engineering Black Belt