What is Industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0—the fourth Industrial Revolution—melds physical production and operations with smart digital technology, machine learning, and big data. The end result? Better-connected systems for manufacturing companies and supply chain management alike.
Who should consider Industry 4.0 services?
Industry 4.0 technologies can feel intimidating, especially if you’re a small- or medium-sized manufacturer.
Through our services, you’ll get a better understanding of Industry 4.0 technologies—Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and Cobots, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data, Cloud Manufacturing (CMfg), and Automation—and how they can improve your efficiency and stimulate growth.
We provide Industry 4.0 services related to:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Adopting an Industry 4.0 strategy
- Aligning you with betted resources
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Manufacturing (CMfg)
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and Cobots
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Robotics/Flexible Automation
- System Integration