How Secure is your business against cybersecurity threats?
Every business is vulnerable. All businesses deserve to be protected.
Does your business store information in an on-premise or cloud-based server?
Do you use the internet as part of your day-to-day operations?
Both of these things make your business—no matter its size—vulnerable to cyber security threats, including data breaches.
Cybersecurity for Small Business: Leveraging NIST 800-171 can help you reduce that risk and increase government contracting opportunities.
Who should take this class?
If your business contracts with the Federal Government, has a desire to expand into the Federal Contracting Sector, or if you keep Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) on-premise or in a cloud-based system/application, this class is for you.
We especially recommend this class for:
- Anyone that has connections to the internet
- Any business without dedicated IT and Cybersecurity Staff
- Manufacturers, Legal, Consulting, Construction, Research and any others that prime or subcontract for government contracts and work
What you’ll learn
The class takes an easy-to-understand approach to the process of implementing a cybersecurity plan, including:
- Reducing your risk to ransomware attacks and intellectual property theft
- Protecting personal information
- Basic understanding of necessary requirements to protect your business
- A scaled and flexible approach to Educate, Develop, and Implement safe operational practices
Affordable, customized, and flexible reimbursement options are available. To be eligible for potential reimbursement, you must register by March 26.